Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Listen to PsiOp Radio LiveTonight AND Check Out My Portfolio

Wow, a whole week has already passed and it's time for another live live edition of PsiOp Radio. The show will start at 8 pm EST / 7 pm CST / 6 MST / 5 PST/ 0100 UTC. My co-host SMiles and I have a lot to talk about tonight. A lot has been happening. So be sure to tune in. You can hear us on two networks, Revere Radio and Anomaly Radio. Also, during the show, I'll describe how you can receive a free QSL card and free copies of my "Operation Northwoods/Dead Silence in the Brain" booklet. If you can't listen tonight, remember you can also catch the show, along with past shows, at our PsiOp Radio site.

Yes, a lot's been happening over the past week. I haven't been able to post on this blog due to spending so much time creating my new on-line portfolio. For a long time, I've wanted to put together a portfolio, and now that I'm two months away from retirement from my day job and needing to generate income with freelance illustration work, the matter has become urgent. The portfolio is still under construction, but if you'd like to see what I've done so far you can get a sneak peak here. Let me know what you think.

Well, it's an hour till the show starts. Time to get ready. I hope you can join us!