Thursday, March 22, 2007

NEW PODCAST: PsiOp Radio #4 (2-20-07)

For the past couple of months, I've been busy working on a new comic story for the upcoming second volume of the Fantagraphics anthology Hotwire, so have not been able to post on this blog as much as I'd like. However, every Tuesday night at 7 pm I've unwound from the day's work by spending an hour co-hosting PsiOp Radio on Anomaly Radio with my good friend SMiles Lewis. On our fourth show two nights ago, we covered quite a lot of ground, starting with the absurd "confessions" of Kalid Sheikh Mohammed and ending with recent revelations (or disinformation?) regarding the mysterious death of Marilyn Monroe. If you missed the live broadcast, it is now available as a podcast. Just go HERE to download the hour-long show.

About this new comic story of mine. It's called "Trouble in Tascosa," and it's best described as a satirical Western. That's all I say about it for the time being. I'll be posting a few sample panels on this blog and telling you more about it in the coming days, so please stay tuned. In the meantime, I hope you'll check out PsiOp Radio.