Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Come to My Book Signing!

If you live in the Austin area, I hope you will drop by Austin Books tomorrow, Wednesday, February 20. I will be signing copies of the just-released comics anthology Hotwire 2, along with copies of my other comics (Bush Junta, Villa of the Mysteries, Mutant Book of the Dead, etc.) and a few out-of-print publications and rarities. I'll also have a few freebies, including copies of my Operation Northwoods comics pamphlet and the first two issues of Anomaly Magazine, the new local activist magazine I am co-publishing with my friends SMiles Lewis, Thom White, and Jeremy Wells. So, please try to make it. I would very much like to meet you. Austin Books is located at 5002 N. Lamar Blvd., and the event will run from 5 to 8 pm.

In other news, SMiles is presently under the weather, therefore we will not be doing a PsiOp Radio tonight. We hope to be back on the air next Tuesday. In the meantime, you can listen to last week's show and other episodes here.