Tuesday, March 25, 2008

On to Amsterdam

Today is our last full day in London. Tomorrow morning early we fly to Amsterdam. Chandra and Melanie will go their way to explore the Netherlands, and I will go mine. I will travel to Rotterdam where I will meet artist Marcel Ruijters. Marcel and I have been friends by email for several years. This will be our first opportunity to meet. You may recall Marcel contributed a piece ("The Bush-Hitler Connection") to the book I co-edited, The Bush Junta. After visiting Marcel, I will travel to Utrecht to visit another email friend and Bush Junta contributor, Albo Helmo. Then I will travel to Amsterdam. For the next couple of days, I will explore Amsterdam on my own, then rendezvous with Chandra and Melanie to return to the US.

For the next couple of days, I will be busy visiting with Marcel and Albo, therefore will probably not be posting here. In Amsterdam, I will post again, depending on whether or not I can find an Internet connection. If not, the next time you hear from me will be after I get back home.